The constant threat of cybercrime resulting in the loss of confidential data is the greatest security threat to your brand’s reputation. Data breaches can result in the loss of customers and failure to meet compliance standards can incur costly financial penalties.
Blue Orbit’s Cyber Risk and Resolution service area will dramatically reduce the risk of confidential data leaving your organization.
Our approach is based on a methodology that is structured, proven and tailored to protect your critical data:
Policies and Governance: Develop a comprehensive set of data protection policies. Establish a Governance Program that will escalate non-compliant behavior to the appropriate level in a timely manner.
Compliance Monitoring: Perform daily monitoring that tracks non-compliant behavior.
Reporting/KPIs: Report on non-compliant behavior: malicious and uneducated activity that can be considered a breach or lead to brand erosion.
Resolution: Conduct cyber risk mitigation programs by department and location that will improve employee compliant behavior.
Our results are focused on increasing client awareness and dramatically reducing data loss from occurring, specifically by:
- Identiying your cyber risk profile.
- Identifying critical data at rest that contains non-compliant data (HIPAA, PII, PCI, SOX).
- Monitoring critical data that is sent to competitors, employees personal email accounts, non-secure destinations and suspect foreign entities.
- Identifying critical data that is downloaded to removable media, such as USB drives.
- Establishing a pro-active Governance Program that rapidly provides counsel to employee regarding non-compliant behavior.
Data Policy Creation
Data Loss Communications Program
DLP Solution Optimization
Security Awareness Program
Resolution Activities Program
Cyber Risk Assessment
Corporate Encryption Program